The Clinton Chamber of Commerce recently recognized the Clinton Plant with a Distinguished Business of the Year Award in honor of all the community relations advancements the plant contributes.
The below talking points were created by the Clinton Chamber when recognizing LyondellBasell during the event:
- During pandemic contributed $50k to a local food pantry
- Donated more than 500 face shields to local schools during the pandemic
- Contributes more than $50k annually to local initiatives in the area of health, safety, education and the environment
- Numerous LyondellBasell local employees contribute their time and expertise to local volunteer activities. And each year LyondellBasell sponsors Global Care Day in which over 75 employees participate in a project to enhance the Clinton community
- And not to be forgotten, employs over 400 employees and contractors AND generates approximately $180 million into the local economy through local goods and services
- Donated over $135,00 to United Way of Clinton County
Congratulations to the Clinton team on their award!